- Experience: 2-7 years
- Location: Trivandrum, Kerala/Bangalore/Work from anywhere
- Strong portfolio (LinkedIn, Dribble, Behance)
Desired Artistic Skills
- A solid grasp of visual arts, pop culture, and counterculture, fluency in current technology, tools, and a deep understanding of the zeitgeist of social tastes and current affairs
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience directing complex solutions for digital products.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and determine a plan that will ensure they are met or exceeded.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to clearly and effectively communicate the creative vision, concepts, ideas, and solutions to stakeholders, internal teams, and clients.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting, including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Ensure that all of the organizations or client’s creative output/visuals are consistent with the overall brand.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator and other design software