ECESIS group is looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership for our fast growing IT Service company.
- Work Experience must be 8-10+ years with the last 3 years into a Business Leadership role in any of the IT services handling domestic and international clients.
- Must have a proven track record of success in leading at least 50 members team.
- Must be an Engineering graduate with MBA or similar management degree from a reputed college or university.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- To provide strong engineering leadership, thoughtful contribution to the architectural roadmap and help build the engineering team for the company.
- To roll-up your sleeves and dig-into architecture, design and coding as and when required by the team.
- To Mentor, Motivate and Manage a highly technical team of engineers, inspire them to follow the best practices and empower them to continuously learn, innovate and meaningfully contribute.
- To collaborate with every function in the company without boundaries, build the big picture technology vision and help broaden the visibility of engineers’ innovations through right solutions for meaningful problems.
- Guide the careers of engineers, help them grow to their full potential, hire great talent with the right fit for the team and help the company grow.
- Preferred Skills
- Hands on experience with one or more of full stack technologies – Node Js, React JS, Python, PHP languages.
- Solid foundations as a full stack developer, driving innovative ideas into successfully deployed solutions.
- Strongly opinionated about cloud development, test methodologies and architectural solutions.
- Strategic and Innovator
- The best people skills
What do we offer?
ECESIS offers competitive salaries and benefits and an environment that encourages employees to achieve their career goals.
You will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
• Competitive CTC package
• Group Insurance
• Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities
• Member of Senior leadership team
• International paid vacation in a year